NAI/Merin Hunter Codman Announces 2017 Broker of the Year
Bruce Corn, of the firm’s Retail Services Group, facilitated $20 million of sales and 160,000-square feet of lease transactions in the Palm Beach County retail sector.
West Palm Beach, FL – NAI/Merin Hunter Codman, Inc., one of South Florida’s leading commercial real estate services firms, has named Bruce Corn, Managing Director of the firm’s Retail Services Group, its 2017 Broker of the Year for the completion of $20,000,000 in sales and 160,000-square feet of leasing transactions in the Palm Beach County retail sector. This marks Mr. Corn’s fifth Broker of the Year award.
Some of his most significant transactions include:
- $12,500,000 sale of Village Square, a 75,326-square foot retail plaza in Tequesta
- 65,000-square feet of leasing on behalf of AutoZone
- 30,000-square feet of leasing on behalf the Village Shoppes on 441 in Royal Palm Beach
- 20,000-square feet of leasing on behalf Southern Palm Crossing in Royal Palm Beach
- 10,000-square foot site selection transaction on behalf of Saito’s Japanese Steakhouse
Utilizing his two decades of commercial real estate experience, negotiation skills and superior retail market knowledge, Mr. Corn, a five-time NAI/Merin Hunter Codman Broker of the Year award recipient, offers his diverse client base creative solutions which expedite even the most complicated of transactions.
“Honesty, integrity and drive are Bruce Corn’s best qualities. Those attributes combined with his outstanding industry reputation have paved the road to Bruce’s continued success. I am honored to again name him our 2017 Broker of the Year,” stated Jordan Paul, CEO of NAI/Merin Hunter Codman.