– Lesley Sheinberg wins her second Broker of the Year award from top South Florida commercial real estate firm, NAI/Merin Hunter Codman –
West Palm Beach, FL – NAI/Merin Hunter Codman, Inc., one of South Florida’s leading commercial real estate firms, is pleased to announce that Managing Director, Lesley Sheinberg has been named its 2018 Broker of the Year.
This is the second Broker of the Year award for Ms. Sheinberg who is also is a multiple time CoStar Group, Inc, Power Broker Award winner. She has represented institutional and private equity commercial real estate clients for over 20 years and is one of Palm Beach County’s leading medical office and healthcare real estate specialists. Ms. Sheinberg has completed over 1,000,000-square feet of lease transactions and in excess of $20 million of investment sales.
Significant transactions include:
- $7,000,000 in medical sale transactions
- 200,000-square feet of medical lease transactions
- 150,000-square feet of tenant representation lease transactions
- 600,000-square feet of landlord representation lease transactions
- 60,000-square feet of retail lease transactions
“Perseverance, resilience, integrity and ingenuity are just some of the keys to Lesley’s success. Lesley gives 110% effort, 100% of the time. She is a true market expert and relationship builder and her clients benefit from the exceptional service she provides.,” stated Jordan Paul, CEO of NAI/Merin Hunter Codman.
Chairman, Neil E. Merin, SIOR, CCIM added, “I have known and worked alongside Lesley for over 15 years. She has proactively carved a niche in the market through hard work and continued education. We are honored to name her our 2018 Broker of the Year.”
CLICK HERE to view the full Press Release.