Please find an excerpt of SIOR’s Press Release below.
“SIORs are known around the world as the elite commercial real estate professionals in their respective market and specialty,” said Robert G. Thornburgh, SIOR’s Global President. “The Top Transaction Award Winners have truly distinguished themselves as the best of the best in the industry. We would like to congratulate all the recipients of this tremendous honor and for continuously delivering extraordinary results to their clients throughout the year.”
The top five transactions of the year are:
- David Schmidt, SIOR, and Stephen Gibson, SIOR, both of Colliers International, arranged the $245 million
saleof 445,058 square feet of office space in Santa Clara, California;
- Damian Rivera, SIOR, of ESRP arranged the $110 million lease of 1,252,908 square feet of office space in Plano, Texas;
- Neil Merin, SIOR, CCIM, of NAI Merin Hunter Codman arranged the $108.5 million
saleof 351,705 square feet of office space in Fort Lauderdale, Florida;
- Mark Detmer, SIOR, CCIM and Bo Mills, SIOR, of
JLLarranged the $98 million saleof 1,009,387 square feet of industrial space in Phoenix, Arizona;
- Mark Zorn, SIOR, of Colliers International arranged the $94.2 million
saleof 702,663 square feet of industrial space in Rialto, California.
SIOR has also recognized the Top 50 Office Deals, Top 50 Industrial Deals, Top 10 Office Sales, Top 10 Office Leases, Top 10 Office Investment and Top 10 Industrial Investment. For a complete list of the 2018 SIOR Top Transaction lists, click here.