West Palm Beach, Fla. – NAI/Merin Hunter Codman, one of South Florida’s leading commercial real estate firms, has completed nearly 33,000-square-feet of lease transactions at 1EBroward on behalf of 1 E Broward Owner, LLC, who purchased the property in the fourth quarter of 2018. The property is a Class-A, 19-story, 351,705 square foot downtown Fort Lauderdale professional office building.
NAI/Merin Hunter Codman Chairman, Neil E. Merin, SIOR, CCIM who leases the property with Associate, Maxwell Pawk stated, “It is no secret the downtown Broward office market is exploding. 1 E Broward is located on the hard corner of Andrews Avenue and Broward Boulevard, a short walk, Uber or scooter ride from the Brightline station. Its location is what drives interest in the property. It is the first-class amenities, like the property’s shuttle service, concierge and state-of-the-art fitness center that allow the property to edge above its competition.”
Recent lease transactions include:
- 17,000 SF lease renewal to national law firm, Hinshaw Culbertson
- 7,000 SF lease to Mystic Cruise Lines, the Portuguese cruise expedition company’s US headquarter location
- 5,200 SF lease to information and technology company, Beesion Technologies
- 2,200 SF lease to national general contractor, Falcon Construction
- 1,400 SF lease to law firm Slatkin & Reynolds